EAP Result ^__^
Here i am not referring to the result of EAP aka IELTS test ^_^. I just want to list all of noticeable changes that i have experienced for 3 months in Denpasar.
The following points are my advantages that i acquired:
- My ability in using english. Of course, because i joined the english course, no matter what, i have to make remarkable progress in listening, speaking, writing, and reading. Hohoho, i fully aware that perhaps my english is not as good as my friends, but i am extremely happy that i could put my significant effort here.
- My network. I was there with 19 friends from different institutions for instance Lipi, Bapeten, BIG, Batan, and Ristek. I also befriended with so many people from Dikti, ADS 6 months, 3 months, and 9 months. And until now, we are still keep in contact. Furthermore, my teachers in IALF: Sue, Agus, Nick, Steve, and Maggie. I am glad i can know them. In addition, because of a couple reasons, i also met Ibu Rini, and Geng As Syifa Unud ^__^ who played significant roles in my life there.
- Friendship, here i focus on how close my relationship with my friends, especially my housemates: mba Linda, Asti, and Mba Tia. Spent so many time and many places, many events, and staggering things occurred there make us become so clooose ^__^. And i want to mention Indri as my best friend, who brought me to the Islamic communities there..
- Significant Improvement in Character Development. I have wonderful feelings that i have experiences in dynamic and mixed feelings that i can rely to make me become better and better.. But a very clear thing is my amalan yaumiah increasing significantly here ^___^
- Reduce weight as much 4 kgs. ^__^.. ehehehehehe…. nicest thing, isn’t it?
- I gained -0.5 for my eyes. so now i have to suffer from miopi as much -0.75… i have tried to use glasses, and i looked cool hahahah…but until now, i am unsure to using glasses in whole of my life
There are other benefits that i acquired, but for now, i just want to write these things. To be continued………..